This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates entirely for the past large period of time I cannot even count.
So here's an update list in chronological order
• Moved to 's home. I live with my icon buddy now~ But it means I have to commute 1 hour to school and 1 hour home 3 days a week.
• got glasses so I could see (Couldn't see much past my arm length for the past 21 years of life but now I can. AND I LOVE IT. I still can't get over how clear, colorful, readable and unreal things look with my glasses)
• Started my last quarter of school.
• Senioritis (My attitude towards the school and it's staff mostly... not my grades or performance though. Getting a little more selfish)
• Demo Reel and marketing materials planning.
• Started job searching at home.
• Got a retail job and started working over 30 hours a week over 4 days I'm not in school. Worked for 3 weeks to the date of this journal.
• After getting the job I put gaiaonline, fur affinity, DA commissions on hold/hiatus as well as my web comic Carnival which i'm burning to continue when school is out of the way.
• Purchasing marketing materials with paychecks I get now cause JOB.
• Purchased Grad stuff so it's official. Cap, Gown, Stole, tassel, invites, announcements, appreciation certificates.~
Why does graduating cost so much? Why does life cost so much? Why does this school suck? After graduation I plan on keeping my retail job for steady income and spend my school time back on doing commissions, creating tutorials, going to conventions, commissioning other artists, holding contests, doing art trades, continuing full production of Carnival to get the pages out to you guys.